Raise your glass to better wine preservation. The Sub-Zero wine storage unit is far more than just a wine chiller, employing a suite of technologies to protect wine from its four enemies: light, heat, humidity, and vibration.
Two independent storage and temperature zones allow you to simultaneously maintain perfect cellar and serving conditions in the same unit. Microprocessor control maintains even temperatures to within 0.5C of your presets. The UV-resistant glass panel filters out the harmful rays that can cause premature aging. The quiet compressor lets wines rest undisturbed, without the vibration that can harm delicate wines. Shelves glide out smoothly, providing access without agitation. The result? Perfect conditions and perfect wine.
The 457mm wide integrated wine storage unit ICBIW-18 has capacity for 59 bottles, and no visible hinges or grilles. It is also designed to sit flush with adjacent cabinetry.
- Offers any-occasion-59-bottle capacity
- Store reds and whites in separate temperature zones that keep wines at proper serving temperatures, within one degree of setpoint
- Maintains constant, moderate humidity with dual evaporators so corks do not dry out
- Shields wine from aging with UV-resistant glass door
- Select the wine you want without agitating others with textured roller-glide shelves that do not vibrate
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Locate your favorite bottles easily with LED lighting
- Organize your collection with our inventory tile system
- Connects to your home security system