What you can expect from us:
• We care for our customers because you are our business.
• Customer satisfaction is paramount, excellent service is our aim.
• We recommend a visit to our showroom for a positive, informative and enjoyable experience, where we can help you to choose the right Product for the right reasons.
To help Us and You in establishing what to do if things don’t go according to plan, these terms and conditions apply to use of this Website. By accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our team by e-mail or call us.
• Conditions means these terms and conditions.
• Product means a product displayed for sale on the Website
• Users means the users of the Website collectively
• Personal Information means the details provided by you.
• We/us means Rangemoors Ltd trading as Hearth & Cook
• Website means www.hearthandcook.com or any URL which may replace or augment it
• Cookies means small text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer
• United Kingdom means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
• You means a user of this Website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
Third party links
We may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for their privacy practices nor content nor for any damage, loss or offence caused.
Privacy and cookies
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
• Processing your order(s) and website administration.
• Statistical analysis to improve this Website.
• You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
• Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other businesses including the product manufacturer and delivery contractor and to reputable third parties who will help process your order.
• If we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority to provide your Personal Information we are entitled do so.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the delivery to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
We want you to be happy with your purchase but if you’re not, please contact us.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
• You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
• Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
• If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
• To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear written statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel, your phone number and email address. You can send this by email.
• If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
• We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
The manufacturer’s guarantee applies where offered; please be aware that as an official reseller appointed directly by the manufacturer this guarantee and the length of this guarantee will frequently well exceed guarantees available from other outlets.
Guarantees on any showroom display or previously used items may be limited.
Please ask for guarantee details and exclusions of the products you are interested in.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
To provide additional information, on some products you’ll find a link to an introductory Which? report, in turn linking to the Which? website. Which? allows you to access and print its content only for your own personal and non-commercial use.
We’re pleased to be able to present Which’s impartial advice on the Website, but please note that we cannot take responsibility for their recommendations or the content of any of their reports.
Limitation of liability
We act as suppliers of the Goods and are not manufacturers, and our liability is limited as such.
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
• any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
• any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
• any special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what We and You are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via email, phone or post.
Our company details are:
• Hearth & Cook, 14 Oaktree Place, Manaton Close, Matford, Exeter, Devon, EX2 8WA
• 01392 797679
• Registered office: Rangemoors Ltd, Senate Court, Southernhay Gardens, Exeter, EX1 1NT. Company Reg. England No. 01347416.